Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Cecilia!


We celebrated Cecilia's birthday this past Tuesday! We had fun bringing lunch and cake to her class at school and later having dinner and cake at home with my brother and family and the Hansens.
( I made the little notes or invites too)
Yes, I made two cakes. One for school and one for home!


Here she is at school, getting ready to sing happy B-day!

Here she is at home about to blow the candles!

Opening presents!

We really are proud of our very smart big girl!

8 Comentarios/comments:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Ceci! And Yinelli, that cake is too cute!

Yin said...

Thanks! :)

GELA said...

wooooooow! 2 cakes?! You are totally a supermom! the invites, the cakes, everything looks soooo pretty and yummy :)
wish I was there...

HAPPY BDAY CECI!

natalie said...

Happy Birthday!!
Yinelli, you did a great job. The cake was really well done. Noel took some good pictures of Cecilia blowing out her candles. Be sure to get them from us!

Amy said...

Ceci, happy birthday! I love the kids birthdays. Ethan's is tomorrow and I need to get going on his cake but its not going to be nearly as cute as yours.

Mary said...

happy birthday, ceci! beautiful cakes and invites. ur so talented!

Genny said...

Everything looks really cool! I wish I could have tried that cake! Looks yummy! FELIZ CUMNPLE a ceci!!!

Unknown said...

Feliz Cumple Ceci! Te enviamos muchos saludos. Familia Flores.